Unify (Siemens) Openscape Business X1-X3-X5 & X8
Siemens OpenScape Business offers SMB business the solution to their demands in one box, providing the easy way from Voice to UCC, from hybrid TDM to full IP, incl. Web Collaboration, voice and fax message boxes, notification service, mobility, a Multimedia Contact Center and presence status functions. As standalone system up to 500 subscribers and in networked systems up to 1000 subscribers can be connected.
Hardware Platforms available in rack and wall mount.
Unify (Siemens) OpenScape Business X1
Until now there has not really been a solution for small or micro businesses (3 users plus) as of this Aug 2014 the OpenScape Business X1 will be released for sale in the UK for smaller businesses. This system is ideal for the smaller user from 3 users up to 15 users. This is fantastic news for small businesses starting up on a tight budget as the system offers VOIP telephony both SIP trunking and IP clients, voicemail and entry level unified communications.
The system is also extremely flexible to suit customers to just move into any infrastructure as the system will have digital and analogue ports on-board this allows the use of either a traditional telephony cabling or full Cat 5/6 infrastructure, this means customers on a budget are not forced into investing in a full network infrastructure from day 1 and therefore allowing the customer to grow the business at their own rate.
Siemens OpenScape Business X3
- Flexible and scalable IP system.
- Supports all necessary digital and analogue interfaces.
- Ideal for 5 to 40 users utilising either analogue or ISDN2 lines.
- X3 supports any combination of IP, analogue, and digital telephones, as well as PC clients and cordless phones.
Siemens OpenScape Business X5
- Openscape Business X5 is a flexible rack or wall mounted system.
- Offers solutions to suit many different basic to complex applications.
- Real-Time IP system that also supports all necessary digital and analogue interfaces.
- Interactive user prompting via display and dialogue keys on OpenStage handsets.
- Quick and easy activation of features via handset.
- Ideal for 12 to 80 users with ISDN2, ISDN30 or analogue lines.
- Universal software concept offers a professional range of features normally only available on larger systems.
Unify (Siemens) OpenScape Business X8
- OSBiz X8 is the largest of the OpenScape Business family.
- Supporting up to 128 channels of ISDN lines, 60 channels of SIP as well 500 IP handsets and up to 328 digital or analogue handsets.
- Allows mix of trunks depending on your business needs and allows deployment of the fully featured OpenScape UC platform.
- Native IP connectivity allows users to share their applications and resources within a single location or throughout a multi-site network.
- X8 delivers intelligence in communications.