NIX Connect is a powerful, unified communication software suite. It allows users a level of integration, communication and collaboration with their PBX, other phone system users, and the organisation’s internal business systems.
- Improve the quality and professionalism of your call handling and the caller’s experience
- Increase the productivity and collaboration of your phone system’s users
- Reduce the time and costs involved with making and receiving large volumes of calls
- Realise the full potential of your Telephone System
NIX Connect Product Suite
The NIX Connect desktop client comes in three versions: “Express”, “Extra” and “Fusion”.
All versions offer the full call control functions, call history, contact searching/popping, extension presence, as well as integration with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Google Contacts and Places.
NIX Connect Extra is enhanced with Presence window – “Combined view”, Preferred device selection, Availability actions and All-device caller preview features.
NIX Connect Fusion provides integration to many popular CRM applications. A full list of supported applications can be found on the Integration page. Other databases can be supported on a custom basis. Other databases can be supported on a custom basis.
Lync / Skype for business integration
For Microsoft Lync users, NIX Connect will update the status of the user’s Lync client to “In a call” when their handset goes busy or allow a call to be made from their handset directly from the Lync Window.
NIX Connect is a powerful business productivity CTI tool that allows businesses to benefit by providing an easy and affordable way to link their CRM database application with their PBX. A common set of integration features including Caller Preview, Contact Popping, Click to Call and Address Book search are provided with all standard applications.
NIX Connect provides custom integration services enabling integration with vertical specific or other applications
Find out more and for a full list of integrations please download the NIX Connect brochure.
- Preview Window
- Address Book
- Call History
- Preview window screen*
- Email from Presence window*
- Transfer to groups*
- Online help*
* Denotes Version 2.5 Features Only
- Preferred device setting*
- Presence window – “Combined view”*
- All-device caller Preview window*
- Increased number of Availability states*
- Automatic Availability-based actions*
- Automatic update of Availability*
- Tray menu icons updated*
- Lync – Call from deskphone*
- Dockable Presence window
- Transfer to Address Book results*
- Busylight support*