Siemens OpenStage Handsets
Siemens OpenStage Handset Product Information
OpenStage handsets from Siemens combine cutting edge style with the latest technology. The new handsets show a massive leap forward in technology, enabling your company to be at the forefront of communications without the large price tag.
Siemens OpenStage Handset – Key Features
- Allows the integration of your mobile phone to your desktop phone using Bluetooth
- Able to connect to both wired and wireless infrastructure
- Support a range of open communications: SIP, VoIP, Java, HTML, WML and XML all at the same time.
- A high quality speakerphone – a separate device for conference calls is not needed
- The ability to share information with your mobile phone and PC
- Personalisation of each handset with pictures and polyphonic ringtones
- A touch sensitive guide making features like phone book and call log easily accessible
OpenStage Handset – Benefits
Cut your communication costs. 20-30% of employees have a mobile phone provided by their employer. Research shows that 48% of employees, even when in the office, choose to use their mobile phone instead of their desktop phone. This results in unnecessary high communication costs to the company. OpenStage handsets eliminate this problem as information can be shared between a mobile device and desktop handset.
OpenStage handsets will future proof your company for years to come. Find out more about the OpenStage handsets click here.